| GENTAUR Europe BVBA
Voortstraat 49, 1910 Kampenhout BELGIUM
Tel 0032 16 58 90 45
Fax 0032 16 50 90 45
GENTAUR France SARL
9, rue Lagrange, 75005 Paris
Tel 01 43 25 01 50
Fax 01 43 25 01 60
Howard Frank Turnberry House
1404-1410 High Road
Whetstone London N20 9BH
Tel 020 3393 8531
Fax 020 8445 9411
GENTAUR Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Grunwaldzka 88/A m.2
GENTAUR SRL IVA IT03841300167
Genprice Inc, Logistics
547, Yurok Circle
San Jose, CA 95123
GENPRICE Inc. invoicing/ accounting:
6017 Snell Ave, Suite 357
San Jose, CA. 96123
Fax 0032 16 50 90 45
Schweiz Züri +41435006251
Ceská republika Praha +420246019719
Ireland Dublin +35316526556
Norge Oslo +4721031366
Finland Helsset +358942419041
Sverige Stockholm +46852503438
Magyarország Budapest +3619980547
RETRO-TEK kits have been designed for the quantitative measurement of viral antigens from the retroviruses HIV-1, SIV and HTLV found in cell culture, serum, plasma or other biological fluids.
We provide high quality Retrovirus packing services.
Retroviral vectors are one of the efficient methods of gene delivery to mammalian cells both in vitro and in vivo. Through years of experience with lentiviral and retroviral vectors, Targatt has developed own proprietary packaging systems and efficient protocols for the rapid generation of pseudoviral particles.
Targatt offers express Retrovirus packaging service to produce high-quality, high-titer virus particles using your viral construct with turnaround time of 10 days. Save your time, receive ready-to-transduce viral particles.
- Production of virus in a state-of-the art BSL-2 facility with robust quality control in accordance with NIH Biosafety Level 2 criteria
- Flexibility of virus production scales to meet your research needs
- Accurate Virus titers as determined by qPCR to measure infectious units per ml ( ifus/ml)
- Depending on level of titer requested, please provide 10-40 μg of endotoxin-free lentivector or retrovector plasmid DNA
- All custom virus production services should come with information on the plasmids which have to be packaged.
- Vector must be able to produce virus (no internal poly A signal, no toxic genes, no unusual 2nd structure, or 5' to 3' LTR size over 8kb.)